Table of Contents
Motion 5.6.5 Multilingual macOS
Designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time.
2D and 3D Titles
- Import 360° media and design 360° titles, generators, and effects
- Build 3D titles from scratch, design them with easy-to-use templates, or instantly convert any existing 2D title to 3D
- Easily create beautiful titles that you can animate using more than 100 drag-and-drop behaviors and intuitive text animation tools
- Customize 3D titles to create endless looks with over 90 Apple-designed 3D materials including metal, wood, and stone surfaces
Motion Graphics for Final Cut Pro
- Save any title, effect, transition or generator and access it directly in Final Cut Pro
- Customize Final Cut Pro titles, effects, and transitions by opening them in Motion
- Create Motion Templates with any combination of single parameters and rigs, that let you control a group of parameters with a slider, pop-up menu, or checkbox in Final Cut Pro
- Use Display Aspect Ratio snapshots to create templates that support multiple aspect ratios
- Choose from more than 230 behaviors for natural animation without keyframes
- Create an accurate chroma key in a single step with the Keying filter
- Change focus points or the depth effect for video shot in Cinematic mode on iPhone (requires macOS Monterey or later)
- Design your own particle emitters or choose from 200 presets for real-world effects like smoke and sparkles
- Use professional masking tools to quickly draw and adjust control points for rotoscoping
- Automatically detect, track, and match the movement of faces or objects using machine learning
- Choose between different tracking analysis types
- Add the Neon filter to easily add a neon glow to text, shapes, video, stills, and more
- Harness an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins for tasks like advanced tracking, advanced motion graphics, and more
- Transition from 2D to 3D space by adding cameras
- Create 3D scenes within a 360° project for ultra-realistic 360° environments
- Set up realistic shadows that animate dynamically with the movement of cameras and lights
- Turn any shape, video plane, or paint stroke into a reflective surface in 3D space
- Import third party USDZ objects or use one of 60 premade objects in the Motion Library
Breakthrough Speed, Quality, and Output
- Import wide color HDR images, view them on supported Mac computers, and export in standard Rec. 709 or wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
- Unrivaled performance with optimizations for the M1 Pro, M1 Max ** and M1 Ultra chips on the new Mac Studio and MacBook Pro
System Requirements for Motion 5.6.5
macOS 12.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 4.7GB of available disk space (3.5GB app, 1.2GB supplemental content).
Download Apple Motion 5.6.5
File: Motion 5.6.5 [techshare.xyz].torrent
What’s New in Motion Version 5.6.5
- Improves stability with FxPlug 4 plug-ins.
- Improves stability when dragging a group that contains an FxPlug plug-in to the Favorites folder.
- Improves performance when using the Sequence Text behavior with Anchor Point set to Line (in the Layout pane of the Text Inspector).
Compatibility: macOS 12.6 or later