AutoCAD MEP Update 2018.0.2 includes the fixes for critical crash issue during AEC object creation and creating a new view from Project Navigator and several issues, including Architecture objects display in external reference drawings, Migration from previous releases, Section, and Product Security.. It also addresses several known issues.
File: Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.0.2 Final (x86/x64) + Keygen
- Fatal error caused due to unwanted increase in Windows graphic objects during AEC object insertion.
- Creating a new view from the Project Navigator in a zero doc state crashes the application.
- The viewport layers do not stay frozen on MVBlocks.
- AEC objects in xref with display override frozen in viewport still plot.
- Detail Component Manager dialog box does not remember size and location.
- Wall Style Properties dialog box does not remember size and location.
- LandXMLSDK.Aec.dll has been rebuilt with compiler security flags.
- ExporttoAutoCAD using bind option does not migrate all architecture specific layers.
- AutoCAD 2018 file format is missing in the application menu.
- BLDGSECTIONLINEGENERATE and 2DSECTIONRESULTREFRESH produces unexpected results when geometry is added to a building.
- When section is generated on solids, some geometry is not shown in the section result.
- Wall objects are not displayed in 3D realistic view for some drawings.