AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft, annotate, and design 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
File: Autodesk AutoCAD 2020 x64 [techshare.xyz].zip
1. Turn Off Internet
2. Unpack and installer zip
3. Use the key generator to Patch & Enter the Serial Number 808 08080808
3) Click Next, Use the key generator to generate the code
4) Enjoy The Pirate Bay
Working smarter is easier with AutoCAD 2020
AutoCAD® 2020 software includes industry-specific toolsets; improved workflows across desktop, web, and mobile; and new features such as drawing history.
- NEWDrawing historyCompare past and present versions of a drawing and see the evolution of your work. (video: 2:16 min.)
- NEWXref compareSee the changes made to your current drawing from changed external references (Xrefs). (video: 2:05 min.)
- ENHANCEDBlocks paletteView and access your blocks content from AutoCAD on desktop or within the AutoCAD web app. (video: 1:49 min.)
- ENHANCEDPerformance enhancementsExperience faster save and install times. Leverage multicore processors for smoother orbit, pan, and zoom operations.
- AutoCAD on any deviceView, edit, and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device–desktop, web, or mobile.
- Cloud storage connectivityAccess any DWG™ file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
- Quick measureDisplay all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse. (video: 37 sec.)
- Enhanced DWG compareCompare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window. (video 1:05 min.)
- Purge redesignRemove multiple unneeded objects at once with easy selection and object preview. (video: 1:11 min.)
- AutoCAD anytime, anywhereCreate, edit, and view CAD drawings through the browser using the AutoCAD web app or through the AutoCAD mobile app. (video: 59 sec.)
- Save to web and mobileSave drawings from your desktop to view and edit on the AutoCAD web and mobile apps, Xrefs included. (video: 2:13 min.)
- Shared viewsPublish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting. (video: 1:07 min.)
2D drafting, drawing, and annotation
- Text settingsCreate single or multiline text (mtext) as a single text object. Format the text, columns, and boundaries.
- DimensionsCreate dimensions automatically. Pass the cursor over selected objects to get a preview before you create it.
- LeadersCreate leaders with a variety of content, including text or blocks. Easily format leader lines and define styles.
- Centerlines and center marksCreate and edit centerlines and center marks that automatically move when you move the associated objects.
- TablesCreate tables with data and symbols in rows and columns, apply formulas, and link to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Revision cloudsDraw revision clouds around new changes in a drawing to quickly identify your updates.
- ViewsSave views by name to easily return to a specific view for quick reference or for applying to layout viewports.
- LayoutsSpecify the size of your drawing sheet, add a title block, and display multiple views of your model.
- FieldsUse fields in text objects to display text that can be updated automatically as the field value changes.
- Data linkingEnable simultaneous updates by creating a live link between a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and a table in your drawing
- Data extractionExtract information from objects, blocks, and attributes, including drawing information.
- Dynamic blocksAdd flexibility and intelligence to your block references, including changing the shape, size, or configuration.
- ArraysCreate and modify objects in circular or rectangular patterns, or along a path.
- Parametric constraintsApply geometric and dimensional constraints to maintain relationships between drawing geometry.
- Express toolsExtend the power of AutoCAD with a collection of productivity tools.
3D modeling and visualization
- Solid, surface, and mesh modelingCreate realistic 3D models of your design using a combination of solid, surface, and mesh modeling tools.
- 3D navigation (orbit, ViewCube, wheel)Use 3D viewing and navigation tools to orbit, swivel, walk, and fly around a 3D model to showcase your design.
- Visual stylesApply visual styles to control the display of edges, lighting, and shading of your 3D model.
- Section planesCreate section planes to display cross-sectional views through solids, surfaces, meshes, or regions.
- RenderingApply lighting and materials to give your 3D models a realistic appearance and to help communicate your designs.
- Cloud renderingRender 3D models online without consuming processing power or disk space on your local computer.
- Point cloudsAttach point cloud files acquired by 3D laser scanners or other technologies to use as a starting point for your designs.
- Model documentationGenerate 2D drawings including base, projected, section, and detail views from 3D models.
- PDF filesShare and reuse data from PDF files by importing, exporting, or attaching them as underlays.
- DGN FilesShare and reuse data from DGN files by importing, exporting, or attaching them as underlays.
- DWG and image referencesAttach DWG or image files to your current drawing as externally referenced files.
- Sheet setsView, access, manage, and plot multiple drawings as sheet sets.
- Model references and importAttach Navisworks models as underlays to your drawings, and import models from other applications.
- Geographic location and online mapsInsert geographic location information into a drawing, and display a map in the drawing from an online map service.
Installation and customization
- TrustedDWG technologyTrustedDWG™ technology alerts you to a possible incompatibility when a file was not last saved by Autodesk software.
- CUI Customize the user interface to improve accessibility and reduce the number of steps for frequent tasks.
- Secure loadSpecify security restrictions for running executables in AutoCAD to help protect against malicious executable code.
- Action recorderRecord commands and input values that can be played back as an action macro.
- System variable monitorMonitor current system variables against a preferred list of values. Notification balloons alert you to deviations.
- CAD standards checkerDefine and monitor CAD standards to maintain consistent styles for layers, linetypes, text, and dimensions.
- Autodesk App StoreCustomize your software with Autodesk-approved extensions.
For any help please write a comment bellow