Bassmaster Fishing 2022, the official video game is coming this Fall, bringing the thrill of competitive big bass fishing to PC. Dive into the fully licensed content from the Bassmaster series from amateur to elite events. Manage your sponsors, equip your dream setup, and customise the look of your angler to tackle the Bassmaster series.
For the first time ever, compete as or challenge pro anglers from the Elite tour across 8 different real-world venues. Climb the ranks, earn your sponsors, and progress through your B.A.S.S. career to become the Bassmaster Classic Champion. Or take to the water and compete with other players in a variety of all-new massive multiplayer modes to conquer the global leader boards.
Powered by the Unreal Engine, you’ll lose yourself in beautiful environments, with a variety of fish species and a diverse range of equipment that will immerse you in the world of Bassmaster. The challenge doesn’t stop at the Bassmaster Classic, master in-game seasonal challenges to collect cosmetic items & equipment so you can show off your skill when fishing on the lake.
- Exclusive B.A.S.S. Content – Equip and use a vast selection of licensed content such as Yamaha Outboard motors, Skeeter Boats, Missile Baits, and much more!
- 10 Pro Anglers – Play as or compete against legends like Scott Martin, Hank Cherry and 8 other official pro anglers.
- 8 Official venues – Take to the water on 8 real-world venues and explore everything from Sabine Rivers back waters to the huge open horizons on Lake Hamilton.
- Our Largest Multiplayer – Take on the vast Bassmaster Fishing 2022 online modes. Climb the global leader boards, jump into cross play modes, or be the champion in Bassmaster Royale.
- Career Mode – Compete throughout the College Series, Opens and Elite Series and progress to the Bassmaster Classic to become the champion. With Dave Mercer the official tournament announcer to host your weigh ins as you chart your course for success, increasing your following with big catches and bigger partners with the new sponsors system.
- Gameplay fundamentals – Fish from a new perspective with the underwater camera, explore and mark up venues with the new GPS map system, and finesse fishing around weeds with the right equipment to avoid snagging.
- Fish AI and movement – Be the best bass angler by hunting out those lunkers. Fish will move around the water looking for points of interest and also at different depths due to the dynamic time of day system
- Based on Bassmaster.Fishing.2022-CODEX ISO release: codex-bassmaster.fishing.2022.iso (24,572,526,592 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 22.9 to 9.2 GB)
- Installation takes 5-13 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 24.3 GB
- Use “Language Changer.bat” in game root to change the game language
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
File: Bassmaster Fishing 2022 v0.5.60593.0 Repack [techshare.xyz].torrent
Release Date: October 28, 2021
Genres/Tags: Sports, Angling, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Dovetail Games
Publisher: Dovetail Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 53% of user reviews are positive (based on 26 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, German, Portuguese – Brazil, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7 (x64)
Processor: Quad-Core 3.5 Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Graphics Card with 2 GB dedicated video RAM
HDD Space: 24.3 GB