Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developer of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), is the first game in the history of the series, which was made using a three-year, completely designed for a new generation of gaming systems, a development cycle. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare demonstrates the majestic battlefield of the future, where technology and tactics evolved to enter a new age of battle for the right to vote. The American Academy Award winner actor Kevin Spacey plays the role of Jonathan Irons, one of the most influential people in the world, the man who creates this fascinating vision of the future war.
Features of the game: The plot of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare develops in the prospective future, which turned out to be largely predetermined by the penetration of technological progress in the military sphere.
– In this carefully researched world of the future, private military corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant force for many countries that attract armies on the side, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of warfare.
– Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC – Atlas Corporation – is at the epicenter of events.
– Powerful exoskeletons completely change the concept of training soldiers, making them deadly in combat and eliminating the need for separate military specializations.
– The introduction of this game element allowed to improve the mechanics of player movements, to add high jumps and clinging, invisibility system and biomechanics providing unmatched strength, perception, endurance and speed.
– With the development of exoskeletons and new improved armor and weapons, each soldier achieves unprecedented tactical freedom, independence from the landscape, which completely changes the usual gameplay for Call of Duty players in all modes.
“Using the power of next-generation platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will transfer players to the battlefield of the future with a high-tech advanced arsenal and capabilities, providing them with completely new equipment, technology, perks and techniques such as hoverbikes and specialized drones.
– Players will also be able to choose between traditional ammunition and a unique energy weapon, which completely changes the dynamics of the game process.
– With exoskeletons, giving unprecedented power and tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare makes an evolution in the genre of the shooter.
File: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare RePack [techshare.xyz].torrent
Release date: 2014
Developer: Sledgehammer Games , Raven Software
Type of publication: RiP
Interface language: RUS|ENG
Speech Language: RUS|ENG
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (x64 only)
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Video card: 1 GB compatible with DirectX 11 (NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon ™ HD 5870)
Hard disk space: 52 GB