AutoCAD 2015 introduces a new version of the .dwg file format and a “shape engine” (geometry core) shared with Revit and Inventor. The interface is more or less the same, with a little bit of enhancement, the most obvious changes would be the background colour of the template from black to grey.
AutoCAD 2015 spot a whole new interface, it comes with new 3D features and environment and it makes you wonder if this is the AutoCAD 2015 pirated original CD you’ve bought. When you first launch AutoCAD, you see a screen that lets you choose which workspace you want to use. The workspace include AutoCAD Classic, the one you’re familiar with, and 3D Modeling. Everything is so different, the new template has a gray background, a grid with axis lines that match the colors of the UCS icon, and perspective view. I would say they are merging 3dmax with AutoCAD slowly.
File: Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 x86 & x64 ISO [techshare.xyz].zip
Summary of the new AutoCAD 2015 features inculded:
- The UI, the new Dashboard Palette is pretty similar to Max’s Command panels.
- Dynamic UCS switching to each face.
- Real-time drag and draw.
- You now have move & rotate transform gizmos.
- Sub-Object editing (face, edge, vertex & boolean history).
- New render engine, materials, lights (point, spot, & sun) & cameras.
- New visual styles in each viewport, with some pretty cool settings like, jitter & overhang (like squiggle), X-Ray, & shadows (if your video card can handle it).
- Push/Pull (Similar to SketchUP), Loft, Sweep, & Slice solids with a surface mesh.
- Walk & Fly Through modes (WASD on the keyboard) along with Perspective Projection & record animation to file.