The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
File: Metro Exodus Gold Edition v18.104.22.168 [techshare.xyz].torrent
- Based on Metro.Exodus.Gold.Edition-CODEX ISO release: codex-metro.exodus.gold.edition.iso (77,540,229,120 bytes)
- Metro.Exodus.Gold.Edition.Hotfix-CODEX (31 MB) applied over
- Two story DLCs are included and activated: The Two Colonels & Sam’s Story; Game version is v22.214.171.124
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with ALL voiceovers!!!)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus content (OST + Artbook) and voicepacks you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 72.2 to 45.2~49.4 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~1 hour on 8-threads CPU + HDD; ~1 hour 50 minutes on 4-threads CPU + HDD; installing on SSD is around 30% faster
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly (ONLY when installed with ALL voiceovers!!!)
- HDD space after installation: up to 78 GB (up to 97 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings. Alternatively you can use corresponding BAT-files in the game root
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, First-person, 3D
Companies: 4A Games, Deep Silver
Original Size: 72.2 GB
Repack Size: from 45.2 GB [Selective Download]
On June 2, 2020 developers introduces a new antipiracy check for running game executable, if it has access to the Internet. The game now always forces to Ukrainian, no matter what language you had before.
There is a fix for that:
- Open steam_emu.ini in game root with any text editor and add BlockConnection=1 on a new line after Offline=0, then save the file
- Open C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\412020\remote\user.cfg in any text editor and edit lang_sound and lang_text params (lang_sound us & lang_text us – for English, in example)
- Repeat the same operation with “C:\Users\\Saved Games\metro exodus\76561197960267366\user.cfg”
- Play in your desired language.
Alternatively you can BLOCK MetroExodus.exe in your Firewall (check this link for how to do it) and then switch the language either by running included BAT-files or with manual editing of “C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\412020\remote\user.cfg”. If you don’t know how to configure your Firewall – you may simply unplug your Internet connection for the game session.