PortsMonitor is a system utility for monitoring system TCP/IP network connections by application, and connections’ status. With search-expression support, you can filter connections with preferred conditions.
- Monitor all system connections and open ports
- Filter connections by search expression
- For search-expression grammar please visit http://tickplant.com/portsmonitor/
- Filter profile support
- Uses color to indicate item status: green for new connection, yellow for state changed, red for removed connection
- Growl notifications for new connection
- View remote IP information with map (Powered by geoiptool.com)
- Whitelist for Growl notifications
- Auto refresh connections and ports
- Show port name, for example http for 80
- Reveal application in Finder
- Filter connections by connection type: IPv4 or IPv6
- Filter connections by protocol type: TCP or UDP
- Hide connections which do not have a remote address
- Filter connections by keywords
File: PortsMonitor 1.4.5 [techshare.xyz].zip
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 and above.