Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One
+ 2 DLCs + Bonus Soundtrack
As Sherlock, your legacy is written by the decisions you make in this open world detective adventure. Deception, violence, and deduction are just a few resources in your arsenal—your mysterious companion and sounding board, Jon, is another.
Whether you choose brute force to solve problems or stay one step ahead of your enemies by using your wits to spot vulnerabilities, you decide what each situation demands as you hone your investigative skills. It’s time to confront your past so you can become the legend you’re destined to be.
- The Man Before: As a cavalier young Sherlock on the precipice of adulthood, you’ll earn your reputation in a way no game or story has explored before. We’ve never seen the youthful arrogance and naiveté of the man before the legend—now you’re living it.
- Global Investigation: You never know where your next clue will come from. Explore and exploit the entire city in your pursuit of truth, using clues, rumors, disguises, tags, and pinned evidence to build a solid case within your mind palace.
- And Stay Down: Weapons might help you in a pinch, but there’s something to be said for style—and you have it in spades. Spot enemy vulnerabilities with your brilliant observation skills, or exploit the environment to take someone down while keeping your own hands clean.
- A Different Jon: Before John Watson, there was a different Jon – your best and only friend. But who is he, really
- A Darkening Tide: Set in the 19th century, the vibrant island in the Mediterranean promises anything but paradise. Political corruption and crime run rampant while the islanders cling to tradition and eschew outsiders, making your job even more difficult.
- Truth and Lies: There are two sides to every story, and the proud islanders have their own ideas about truth and justice. It’s up to you to decide whether uncovering the truth will do more harm than good—and how that will shape the man you’ll become.
- Based on Sherlock.Holmes.Chapter.One-CODEX ISO release: codex-sherlock.holmes.chapter.one.iso (28,200,894,464 bytes)
- Sherlock.Holmes.Chapter.One.DLC.Unlocker-CODEX applied over; 2 DLCs (Victorian Starter Pack & Saints and Sinners) are included and activated
- Bonus Soundtrack in MP3 format (358 MB) added as an optional download, thanks to InsaneRamZes!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus soundtrack and credits video
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 26.6 to 17.1~17.6 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes from 5 minutes (on 16-threads CPU) to 20 minutes (on 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 27.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “Sherlock Holmes DX11” desktop icon to run the game on Windows 7
- Repack by FitGirl
File: Sherlock Holmes Chapter One with Bonus Repack [techshare.xyz].torrent
Release Date: November 16, 2021
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Third-person, 3D
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 77% of user reviews are positive (based on 61 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Arabic, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7 (x64)
Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 or AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 12 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 380, 4 GB
HDD Space: up to 27.2 GB