Sketch 82 macOS
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
File: Sketch 82 [techshare.xyz].torrent
New in Sketch 82
- Introducing Components web view With Components web view, you can open up your libraries and make them easier for everyone to understand.
- You can now browse Symbols, Color Variables, Layer Styles and Text Styles, jump or search for specific components and use the menu on the left-hand side to navigate components in more detail.
- You can now send Workspace documents and projects you no longer need to Trash right from the Workspace window.
- We‘ve improved the rendering of text layers and complex shapes when using inside or outside borders.
- You can now change prototyping targets directly in the Canvas by dragging the link arrow to the Artboard you want.
- We’ve optimized the way fonts are embedded when exporting Artboards to PDF so the size of your exported PDF is smaller.
- Embedding fonts in Workspace documents is now much easier. When you save a document to a Workspace for the first time, or after adding new custom fonts, you can quickly select which fonts you want to embed — or all at once — with a single click. Even better, the app remembers your choice for each Workspace, so you don’t have to do this for every new document. As always, make sure that you have all the necessary licenses, rights and permissions to embed and redistribute any fonts you want to use.
- If you‘re using Abstract, please make sure to update to their latest version to ensure everything works smoothly.
- Fixes a bug where a rounded corner used along a curved point could cause the Mac app to hang and use too much memory.
- Fixes a bug in vector editing mode that would align an entire layer instead of the selected points.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the Canvas to become unresponsive when rendering shadows for complex paths.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the Mac app to become unresponsive while rendering complex combined shapes with non-intersecting paths.
- Fixes a bug that could cause items in the sidebar bar to not display correctly if the sidebar was hidden when changing appearance mode.
- Fixes a bug that could cause input fields to defocus when editing overrides.
- Fixes a bug where the export options could appear clipped or could cover the folder navigation view entirely.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later 64 bit