SparkChess is the only chess game on Mac that puts fun first. With a choice of boards, computer opponents and online play, it delivers a first-class game of chess that’s as accessible to experts as it is to novices, kids and anyone else who wants to discover how enjoyable this ancient strategy board game really is.
Size: 67.5 MB
* Practice chess against the computer or challenge your friends in multiplayer.
* Choose from different boards: 2D, 3D and a stunning fantasy chess set.
* A simple user interface that makes games easy to set up and play.
* Choose from different computer opponents depending on your level.
* Play casual, fast or expert games to fit your needs.
* The only chess game designed to appeal to beginners and experts alike.
* Use Coach Mode to have the computer explain, in plain language, why a move was good or bad.
* Learn chess with 30 lessons, 70 puzzles, and 20 historical games.
* Track your multiplayer progress with statistics.
* Organize with other players in teams.
* Save and replay your games.
* Import/Export games in PGN format.
* Edit the board.
* Chat in multiplayer.
* Watch and comment live multiplayer games.
* Large and friendly community of chess lovers from around the world.
Chess is once again fun to play in SparkChess.
Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor