This build implemented with none windows 10 files. The RAMCHECK, SECURE BOOT check and TPM check were disabled. Also, added the capabilty to use the windows update feature for future windows update of all non-requirements compliant machine. No additional cosmetics has been implemented. And it is fully activated using the highbred activation script and methods. Recommended for all non-requrements compliant and requirements compliant machine.
File: Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.120 21H2 (x64) En-US Pre-Activated [techshare.xyz] .torrent
Edition: Windows 11 PRO
OS Build: 22000.120
System Type: x64
Interface language: English-US
Treatment type: Script
Size: 4074078208 bytes (3885 MiB)
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
– RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB)
– Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
– Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
– TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
– Graphic Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
– Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9″ diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
– Internet connection and Microsoft accounts:
– Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
– Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
– For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.