macOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. Experience three all-new media apps: Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts. Locate a missing Mac with the new Find My app. And now coming to Mac, your favorite iPad apps. You can even extend your desktop using iPad as a second display. Now you can take everything you do above and beyond.
- Stream and download over 50 million songs with an Apple Music subscription.
- Access the iTunes Store to purchase songs or albums.
- Find all the music you’ve purchased, downloaded, or imported from CDs organized in the improved library.
- Buy or rent the latest movie releases.
- Subscribe to Apple TV channels to watch popular shows on demand and ad-free, online or off.
- Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on any of your other devices, including Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and compatible smart TVs.
- Find podcasts by title, topic, guest, host, and content.
- Subscribe to your favorite podcasts to receive the latest episodes automatically.
- Begin listening to an episode on your Mac, then seamlessly resume on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch when you’re on the go.
Syncing and backup
- Sync content and back up, update, and restore software from the Finder when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Play 100 groundbreaking new games with one subscription — no ads or additional purchases.
- Browse the latest games, personalized recommendations, and exclusive editorial content in the all-new Arcade tab on the App Store.
- Enjoy games across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Enjoy a new class of Mac apps built from your favorite iPad titles.
- Expand your Mac workspace by using your iPad as a second display.
- Place one app on each screen, or put your main canvas on your Mac and your tools and palettes on your iPad.
- Use Apple Pencil for tablet input when using your favorite creative pro Mac apps.
Continuity Sketch and Markup
- Create a sketch on your iPad or iPhone and insert it into any document on your Mac.
- Use your iPad or iPhone to sign a PDF or mark up a screenshot on your Mac.
- Control your Mac entirely with your voice using Voice Control.
- Enable Hover Text to display large, high-resolution text in a dedicated window.
- Zoom in closely on one screen when using two displays for improved legibility with Zoom Display.
- Feel secure knowing that the apps you use have been checked by Apple for known malware.
- Authorize access to data when apps request it using new data protections.
- Keep track of your devices and find friends and family with an easy-to-use new app.
- Help locate devices even if they’re not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Use Activation Lock to protect Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip.
- Enjoy a new immersive, dynamic experience that showcases your best photos and memories.
- View Memory Movies and edit their duration, mood, and title.
- Browse using an updated start page that surfaces sites from your history, bookmarks, reading list, iCloud Tabs, and even links sent to you in Messages.
- Help secure your accounts using strong passwords suggested by Safari.
- View notes as visual thumbnails in gallery view.
- Enjoy a more powerful search that recognizes text in items you’ve scanned and objects within images.
- Share an entire folder of notes using shared folders.
- Use new edit buttons to add dates, locations, flags, attachments, and more to reminders.
- Take control of your inbox by muting a thread, blocking a sender, or unsubscribing from a mailing list.
- Gain insight into time spent using apps and websites and set usage limits.
- Set up Family Sharing to use Screen Time with your family’s devices.
File: macOS Catalina v10.15.5 19F96 [techshare.xyz].torrent
What’s New in macOS Catalina 10.15.5 (19F96)
macOS Catalina 10.15.5 introduces battery health management in the Energy Saver settings for notebooks, an option to control automatic prominence of video tiles on Group FaceTime calls, and controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of
your Pro Display XDR. The update also improves the stability, reliability, and security of your Mac.
Battery Health Management
- Battery health management to help maximize battery lifespan for Mac notebooks
- Energy Saver preference pane now displays battery condition and recommends if the battery needs to be serviced
- Option to disable battery health management
- For more information, please visit support.apple.com
FaceTime Prominence Preference
Option to control automatic prominence on Group FaceTime calls so video tiles do not change size when a participant speaks
Calibration Fine-Tuning for Pro Display XDR
Controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR by adjusting the white point and luminance for a precise match to your own display calibration target
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Reminders from sending notifications for recurring reminders
- Addresses an issue that may prevent password entry on the login screen
- Fixes an issue where System Preferences would continue to show a notification badge even after installing an update
- Resolves an issue where the built-in camera may not be detected when trying to use it after using a video conferencing app
- Addresses an issue for Mac computers with the Apple T2 Security Chip where internal speakers may not appear as a sound output device in Sound preferences
- Fixes a stability issue with uploading and downloading media files from iCloud Photo Library while your Mac is asleep
- Resolves a stability issue when transferring large amounts of data to RAID volumes
- Fixes an issue where the Reduced Motion Accessibility preference did not reduce the speed of animations in a FaceTime group call
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
-MacBook: Early 2015 or later
-MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or later
-MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or later
-Mac Mini: Late 2012 or later
-iMac: Late 2012 or later
-iMac Pro: 2017 and later (all models)
-Mac Pro: Late 2013 or later