Table of Contents
About Remnant II: Ultimate Edition
Remnant II is the sequel to the best-selling game Remnant: From the Ashes that pits survivors of humanity against new deadly creatures and god-like bosses across terrifying worlds. Play solo or co-op with two other friends to explore the depths of the unknown to stop an evil from destroying reality itself. To succeed, players will need to rely on their own skills and those of their team to overcome the toughest challenges and to stave off humanity’s extinction.
A mix of methodical and frenetic ranged/melee combat returns with cunning enemies and large scale boss battles. Choose specific gear and weapons to optimize for the different biomes and battles ahead. Bosses will bring high-level players to team up to overcome the challenge and try to obtain the biggest rewards
Players can travel alone or with friends as a team through strange new worlds and beyond, overrun by mythical creatures and deadly foes while trying to stay alive. There are multiple worlds to explore with different types of creatures, weapons, and items. Utilize and upgrade discovered items to take on tougher challenges
Branching quest lines, augments, crafting, and loot rewards will test the resolve of even the most hardened players in dynamically generated dungeons and areas. Playthroughs will feel challenging, varied, and rewarding as players succeed against unrelenting odds. Various stories are woven throughout the different worlds, encouraging exploration and multiple revisits
Expanded Archetype system provides players with unique passive bonuses and stunning powers. Multiple Archetypes can be unlocked during play, leveled up, and equipped together for a variety of play styles
Included DLCs with Remnant II: Ultimate Edition
- Remnant II – Survival Pack
- Remnant II – DLC Bundle
- Remnant II – Gunslinger Unlock
- Remnant II – The Awakened King
- Remnant II – Deluxe Edition Items
How to play Remnant II: Ultimate Edition in multiplayer mode?
- Copy contents of ”NoDVD\Online Fix\” folder to the game root
- Launch Steam and log into your (or better – fake) account
- Run Remnant2.exe or from the desktop icon
- Log in to Epic Games (a browser will open and ask you to confirm – ALLOW)
- Go through the Prologue until the moment of interaction with the Stone, in which the network game will open
- You can play on official servers
- How to create a server: At the beginning of the game, create an Open game => Activate the Checkpoint stone => Choose a location and wait for the players.
- How to join the game: Interact with the Checkpoint Stone => Join => Choose any server you like
To play with an Epic Store MP fix, do all the same but apply the other fix and use Epic Store app, not Steam.
How to fix controller with a multiplayer Steam fix?
- From Steam, click on settings > Controller > Enable Steam input for *your controller of choice*
- From Steam, click on Games > Add a non-Steam game to my library > find and add Remnant 2
- From Steam, enter Big Picture Mode > Find Remnant 2 > Create a new layout > Choose community layouts > Choose one of the many Remnants 2 layouts
Download Remnant II: Ultimate Edition
File: Remnant II [techshare.xyz].torrent
- Based on Remnant.II.The.Awakened.King-RUNE ISO release: rune-remnant.ii.the.awakened.king.iso (76,962,332,672 bytes)
- Game version: v396.261; 5 DLCs are included and activated
- Alternative multiplayer fix by 0xdeadc0de is available in NoDVD folder after installation
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Smaller archive size (compressed from 71.7 to 57 GB)
- Installation takes: ~50 minutes (on 24-threads CPU); ~1.5 hours (on 8-threads CPU); ~3 hours (on 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 73.4 GB (up to 76.4 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack