Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v14.1
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it’s just the beginning: You’ll get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
The main advantages of Adobe Premiere CC 2020:
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously
- General projects with the lock function
- Adaptive design – Time
- Adaptive design – Position
- Animated graphics templates available in Adobe Stock
- Realistic editing of VR
- Realistic sound processing for 360 / VR immersive
- Transitions immersive
- Subtitles and graphics for video with immersive
- Rotation VR sphere
- Improved process of “Basic Graphic Elements”
- Support for new formats
- Regional subtitle standards
- Support Updates “group projects as Adobe”
- Improved conditions beginning work for beginners
- Optimized support for built-in camera in the shooting settings Lumetri working with templates After Effects motion graphics without installing the After Effects application
- And much more …
File: Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v14.1 [techshare.xyz].zip
- Production panel – Productions provides a flexible, scalable framework for organizing multi-project workflows. With Productions, complex workflows can be divided into manageable projects, for overall efficiency and collaboration using shared local storage.
- Project locking – When working within a Production in Premiere Pro, you can lock a project when editing to prevent unwanted conflicts.
- Cross-project referencing – A clip in one project can be reused throughout every other project in the production. This reduces the need for duplicate master clips.
- Shared project settings – Project settings include important settings such as scratch disk, GPU renderer, and capture settings. A benefit of having project settings synchronized is shared preview render files.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor