Table of Contents
About Final Cut Pro 10.6.6 MAS Multilingual for macOS
Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with a powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Revolutionary Video Editing for Mac
- The Magnetic Timeline uses advanced metadata and Clip Connections for faster, easier editing
- Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
- Powerful drag-and-drop Object Tracker automatically matches titles and effects to the movement of faces or objects
- Change focus points or the depth effect for video shot in Cinematic mode on iPhone (requires macOS Monterey or later)
- Edit multicamera projects with automatic syncing and support for up to 64 camera angles
- Automatically transform projects for square or vertical delivery with Smart Conform
- Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
- Create, edit, and deliver closed captions from within Final Cut Pro
- Extend the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third-party workflow extensions
Powerful Media Organization for Mac
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Create proxy copies of your media for portability and performance
- Apply custom keywords or favorites on the fly as you select clip ranges
- Smart Collections dynamically organize content for you to quickly find any shot in a few clicks
- Locate duplicate media in the timeline using highlighted clip ranges or the Timeline Index
Video Editor with Incredible Performance
- Improved speed and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
- Unrivaled performance with optimizations for the M2 Pro, M2 Max and M1 Ultra chips on the new MacBook Pro and Mac Studio
- Work with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, Avid DNxHR®, Avid DNxHD®, H.264, HEVC, and more
Compelling, Customizable Effects in Video Editor
- Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Choose from an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces
Video Editor with Integrated Audio Editing
- Assign roles during import to easily track and organize your project
- Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
- Apply intuitive Logic-based effects and reduce background noise to isolate voices
- Sync video with separate audio in a single step with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Color Grading
- Import, edit, and deliver video in standard color spaces, or in Rec. 2020 and HLG color spaces
- Powerful color wheels and curves for precise adjustments with keying and masks
- Accurately view HDR on the MacBook Pro and Pro Display XDR
One-Step, Optimized Output
- Incredibly fast export for playback on Apple devices and upload to websites such as Vimeo and YouTube
- Export audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using roles metadata
- Import and export XML for third-party workflows like color grading and sound mixing
Download Final Cut Pro 10.6.6
File: Final Cut Pro 10.6.6 [techshare.xyz].dmg
System Requirements: macOS 12.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 5.5GB of available disk space.
What’s new in Final Cut Pro Version 10.6.6
- Import your project from Final Cut Pro for iPad, and take advantage of blazing performance, advanced color correction tools, and more.
- Use automatic color management to easily edit HDR and SDR clips in the same project, with intelligent tone mapping of video to match your color space.
- Choose from a new collection of professionally designed titles, effects, transitions, and generators to enhance the look of your videos.
- Improve your color correction workflow with the Color Adjustments effect, and apply new color presets to give your clips a particular look.
- Use Scene Removal Mask to remove and replace the background behind a subject, without using a green screen.
- Final Cut Pro also includes these additional fixes and enhancements:
- Use the new ProRes RAW Settings window for easy access to ProRes RAW ISO, color temperature, and exposure offset.
- Install an Apple ProRes RAW plug-in from a camera manufacturer to view and adjust settings optimized for that camera’s sensor.
- Export to HEVC at up to 8K resolution with hardware acceleration on Mac computers with Apple silicon.
- Fixes an issue where multicam clips would sometimes turn black.
- Export to EXR now includes an alpha channel.
- Fixes an issue where adding video clips from the Photos browser would result in lower-resolution files being placed in the timeline.
- Fixes an issue where Final Cut Pro could not read Sony FX9 clips with embedded LUTs.
- Fixes an issue where Final Cut Pro would fail to open while an exFAT-formatted SD card with Canon clips was mounted.
Language: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Compatibility: macOS 12.6 or later