Image Exif Editor 5.2.1 MAS macOS
Image Exif Editor was designed to present as many details about how a photo was taken in a clear and easy to understand format with powerful EXIF metadata editing capabilities. It’s the most powerful tool to handle the EXIF information in your favorite images.
New Version Added Main functions:
- Batch copy filename to Title field.
- Batch rename image files.
- Batch search and replace EXIF information.
- One click to clone the image’s EXIF data.
- Export Image’s EXIF data to .cvs or .exv.
- Fixed DNG File import crash.
- Support for Nikon/AutoFocus and Sony/FocusPosition Metadata
- Bug and security fixes.
1. The Easiest Way To Edit Exif Data
you do not need to know more detail for change the image’s metadata, Image Exif Editor gives you many visible pre-set value for choice, So you just chose one for edit; It’s so easy!
2. Batch Image Exif Data Edit Supported
Image Exif Editor support Batch images edit, you can apply one image modify to others, and you can batch modify or clear Exif metadata
3. Visible GPS Geolocation And Camera Information Edit
you can see the place where your photo was taken on a map, and you can easily drag a pin to change a new place for your photo taken.
4. Enhanced GPS Geolocation Edit
GPS Geolocation Edit is so commonly used, so Image Exif Editor enhanced GPS geolocation, you can search a palace and drag the pin to change to the destination, also you can input the latitude and longitude value to re-locate your images. Other amazing features you can find when you use this function.
5. Batch Rename Files
Now, you can rename image files use the Exif data of the images, addition with other fantastic rename functions.
6. Export Exif Data
if you want to save the image’s EXIF data or share them with others, you can export the EXIF data of images with .cvs or .edu EXIF data formate.
7. Clone Exif data
you just need one click to clone an image’s EXIF data to other images. Cool!
8. Batch find and replace the image’s EXIF data
the most convenient function for you just wants to search all the EXIF data and replace some image’s EXIF data with other words.
9. Quick Search Allows You To Easily Find And Edit The Image’s Exif Metadata
you can quickly find the image you want to edit by typing the name to search in a large number of images;
10. Undo Redo Supported For Batch Edit
one more thing, you can redo edit when you change your mind to give up your edit, and you can clear all by clicking the clear all button in the batch operation area.
11. Easy to find an edited field by a different color and identify the edited image by image state icon.
12. Easy To Use User Interface
13. Support Most Image Formats
jpeg, png,dxv, cr2, crw, mrs, tiff, dng, nef, pef, sr2, srw, orf, pgf, raf, eps, xmp, gif, psd, tga, bmp, jp2 and so on.
File: ImageExifEditor 5.2.1 [techshare.xyz].zip
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id574607554